We believe strongly in the quality of our mineral specimens. However, we are aware of the difficulties in ascertaining specimen quality from a photograph. Our return policy is as follows:
- Within 15 days of receipt of a specimen, customers must send notice of an intent to return the piece.
- Customers are required to provide a reason for the return via email or phone prior to the return.
- We will pay shipping for legitimate returns by applying credit toward a future purchase.
- The customer will be responsible for any damage that occurs to a specimen during return shipment. Please be sure to pack the specimen carefully. If you need assistance, please contact us.
We strive to uphold high standards of integrity as individuals and as a business. As such, customers can expect that photographs of specimens will represent reality as much as possible. Substantial differences may exist between one computer display and another. If you have any questions, contact us and we'll provide further information about a piece and its appearance.
- We will not intentionally enhance a specimen's appearance to help it sell.
- Damage will not be removed digitally.
- Gem material may have some amount of backlighting.
- We photograph specimens with a macro lens. Be sure to check the size of the specimen!
Descriptions of Specimens
To the best of our knowledge, information about specimens is accurate and up-to-date.
- Locality and provenance information will be faithfully represented
- Specimens have not been altered beyond trimming and cleaning
» Top «